Freebies will be available from Friday to Monday PM

Friday, January 9, 2015

New Release

Are you ready for a really cute digital kit to scrapbook your Illustrated Faith. Here is Bible Journal pack6 and it's on sale this week for $1.75.  Love these fun colors and great stamps.  Get all six and mix and match.  It's so easy to recolor elements from another pack and use them on your new layouts.
Click on the preview to pick it up in my store.

I did two double pages that I separated for printing.  When I get a good deal on a book, I will send it out to be printed. Can't wait to enjoy them over and over.
 Laramie
 Laramie
 Laramie - desktop
 Silly Scraper
Will be working on a regular layout using this kit to show you just what you can do with it.  Hope you are having a great day and Happy Scraping!  Love to hear what you think.

If you are interested in joining the Bible Journaling Community go HERE.

Laramie

No comments:

 

fixodent